You can select multiple tasks and perform drag&drop and bulk actions.
Select Multiple Tasks One by One
You can select multiple tasks by pressing Ctrl (Alt) key.
To select a partial of tasks click a task, press Shift key, and click another task that will be end of the partial.
Select All Tasks
To select all tasks in a board, click a task and press Ctrl + A keyboard shortcut.
You can do the following actions with Multi-Selected tasks by dragging them.
- Change bulk order.
- Move between lists.
- Copy between lists by pressing Ctrl key.
- Move to another project (drag tasks to a project on the left side Projects section).
- Copy to another project by pressing Ctrl key (drag tasks to a project on the left side Projects section).
- Move under a new parent task (make them subtasks).
- Copy under a new parent task (make them copy subtasks) by pressing Ctrl key.
- Move outside of the parent and make them parent tasks.
- Copy outside of the parent task and make them parent task by pressing Ctrl key.
You can do all Bulk Actions with multi-selected tasks.